1. MONTHLY RENTERS: Rents are due on the 1st of the month and considered PAST DUE after the 3rd. There is a $25.00 late fee after the 3rd plus $1.00 each day thereafter. A $10.00 fee will be charged to reconnect utilities.
2. Mailboxes/Mail Delivery/Packages, Mailboxes are available free of charge for folks who think they will be here several weeks to several months. There is a $10 mailbox key deposit (refundable at checkout).
3. Please do not address mail to 3002 Shady Drive.
4. LAUNDRY- Laundry room is adjacent to the office. Do not leave clothes unattended.
5. TRASH- Please do not leave trash sitting outside of your coach. Dumpsters are for household trash only! Do not leave trash beside the dumpster, nor toss it on top. If the dumpster is full, please take it to another dumpster. Break down all boxes.
6. PARKING- Do not park or drive on the grass between sites. No parking on the road in front of your site. Roadways must be kept clear for emergency vehicles and large RV's. Your RV plus 2 vehicles (car or truck, and utility trailer) per site are permitted. There is a $25/month charge for extra vehicles. Please do not block the main thoroughfare/streets at any times as these are considered "FIRE LANES". Please do not park in another RV site unless it is assigned to you.
7. SEWER& WATER HOSES: All portable water hoses MUST have a pressure regulator. Pressure regulators must be attached to the faucet end of your hose. Keep water hoses, electric cords & sewer hoses on your concrete pad so we can mow & trim your space. City ordinance stated all Sewer connections must be sealed. City ordinance also states that all sewer hoses must be supported and sloped (from your tank outlet connection to the sewer intake connection on your site). Sewer hoses may NOT lay flat on your site. Please do not put sewer hoses in clean out traps. (These are the ones with the groove in the cap).
8. SATELLITE/DISHES/PORATABLE ANTENNAS- You may put out a satellite dish, however all cable wires must be buried. Please check with the office prior to digging to make sure you don't accidently dig up a waterline. There is a $25 deposit for satellite/dish/antenna pole concreted in. It is your responsibility to remove pole or forfeit deposit.
9. RV & SITE APPERANCE- Your RV must be kept in good working condition and clean. NO TARPS. We reserve the right to refuse service to any coach based upon its appearance and/or condition. No RV repairs unless preformed by a licensed RV repair company, no repairing or overhauling of vehicles are allowed in the park. No oil changes to vehicles or RV's. Only outdoor lawn furniture, barbeque grills & plants. No outside refrigerators/freezers. This is a City of Killeen requirement. City ordinances prohibit storage under RVs (especially tires). All portable propane bottles must be a minimum of 5 feet from any door of your RV. This is a City of Killeen ordinance.
10. SMOKING- No smoking in the office, or laundry room. Please DO NOT throw cigarette butts on the ground. We have butt cans if you do not have one.
11. PETS- The breeds (or mixture thereof) considered as "Bully Breeds" are not permitted in the park. Owner reserves the right to refuse service or request you to leave the park if in violation of the rules or if your pet is aggressive towards other pets or guests. Bully Breeds such as Pit Bulls (the American Pit Bull Terrier, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, the American Staffordshire Terrier and the American Bulldog), Rottweilers, and Dobermans are not allowed.
12. You must clean up after your pet. Do not allow your pet to use another RVers space. Pets may NOT be left unattended outside the RV when no one is home. City ordinance prohibits tethering of pets outside your RV. City of Killeen ordinance requires all pets be on a leash when outside your RV. No barkers! We have numerous residents that are day sleepers.
13. SECURITY GATE & VISITORS- All guest are issued Gate Cards or Remotes. If you were given a temporary gate code, please do not give it out. You must meet your guest at the gate to let them in. This includes repair-persons and pizza delivery/food deliveries. If you expect visitors have them call you when they arrive at the gate. You must escort them from the gate to your site.
14. GENERAL- As a guest you are expected to abide by the established rules or be refused site services, without refund. You are responsible for damages caused by yourself and/or members of your party; we are not liable for any cause.
a. Quiet Hours are from 10:00pm to 8:00am. Respect your neighbors.
b. Washing of RVs, trailers, and cars is permitted only with pre-payment of $5.00. Please let the office know if you plan to wash your vehicle(s) or RV.
c. Do not dig, drive stakes or construct planter boxes without prior approval. No pools, hot tubs, slip & slides.
d. Call us Immediately if you have security or neighbor issues. We can't do anything about it if we don't know about it.
e. Please let us know if you are going to be away for more than a day. Disconnect and turn off your water if you are not going to be home for a prolonged period.